Pages

October 15, 2009

Pampering Activities

Dear friends. I'm sorry for the late posting and updating. My old laptop kaput again. I've not been crafting lately due to stress in some part of my life.

So i did some pampering to ease the stress. I went for facial at estee in Isetan, KLCC. Samantha, my beautician, she's very good and always had a good conversation with her. Then, i bought voucher for hot stone treatment at Kanebo for only RM58. Good deal.

Then, i went for hair treatment at a new place in UOA Bangsar, The Cut. The salon is near to LRT Bangsar. Nice place and the price is also very attractive. I'm considering to change my stylist.

2 comments:

  1. oh lucky you having a facial. that hot stone treatment will be amazing!

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...nice treatment. Your selection of fashion in your blog is cool :)

    ReplyDelete

free counter